Saturday, January 07, 2006

Behind the Bike Sheds - Part 3, Look Who I'm Having for Dinner

I have thought quite a lot over the past few days about my encounter with Alex. He has been acknowledging me in class and I know he has been staring at me during lessons. Although he seems to become a little reticent, I’m not sure if he regrets what we did or is a little embarrassed. I would like to think he might be a little shy. I’ll sure help him get over that one.

Anyway, it is Friday night and school is over for another week. My best friend Laura is coming over for dinner and then she is sleeping over. Laura is a lovely girl, very chatty and popular, she is the “friend” everyone wants in class. She is not particularly stunning but not unattractive either. Best of all she doesn’t cake herself in makeup like most of the girls in class. Yes she has a natural beauty about her. She intrigues me.

I find descriptions so difficult, but I’ll try to describe her. She is about 5’ 5” (a little smaller than me) with delicious boobs; I would say possibly a 36B, shoulder length mousy hair and a lovely womanly curve about her. None of that nothing to get hold of skinniness, which I find slightly unattractive.

“Bing, bong”. The front doorbell chimes out. “I’ll get it mum, It’ll be Laura”, I shout downstairs. Then I rush to the door to let Laura in. “Hi, Suze, I’ve brought my overnight things with me”, she said holding up a small holdall. “Great, come in and take off your coat”, I instruct.

Laura was wearing a blue denim jacket black t-shirt and jeans, which I couldn’t help but notice hugged her in all the right places. Her hair was swept up in to a ponytail which revealed her long elegant neck.

“Come through and meet mum and dad”, I beckoned, leading Laura by the hand in to the living room. Pleasantries were exchanged and then we both disappeared to my room to listen to some music. I put an 80’s compilation CD on as background music whilst Laura unpacked her over night bag. Laura bent over to reach inside her bag and her heart shaped ass in those tight jeans looked a picture.

From the outline of her bra under her t-shirt it looked as if she was wearing a plunge bra. It looked a little small as her breasts were welling up over the top a little. We finished putting her things in the few spare draws I had and the bathroom cabinet and then sat talking for a while sitting on my bed.

“Dad is going to get the camp bed out later, I’ll sleep on it and you can have my bed”, I added. “No, I’ll take the camp bed, I don’t mind”, offered Laura. “But, you are a guest, we can’t have you sleeping on the put-up”, I replied. “No, honestly I don’t mind at all”, she insisted. “Ok, then, if you get uncomfortable during the night, I’ll swap with you”, I offered.

Laura smiled and agreed. She looked so cute with that ponytail and those twinkling eyes. This was a girl I could fantasise about, although I’m not sure she would feel the same. You just know when someone is receptive and Laura didn’t seem to be giving off that vibe. Did anyone know that I liked girls? Do you give off some kind of aura, which betrays your sexuality? No, I’m sure nobody suspects that I love women as much as men.

Brrrrrrinnnnnnnnng, bring. I jumped up off the bed and ran onto the landing. “I’ll get that mum”. I ran downstairs to pick up the phone, it was Alex. The music stopped and Laura fingered through the CD’s to find something to listen to. “I used to think that the…” came the sound of New Order playing in the background, I rushed upstairs to sit next to Laura. “Who was that on the phone”, enquired Laura. “Oh just Alex, I’ll tell you about it later”, I replied.

“I love this song”, I exclaimed (it reminded me of an old boyfriend but I won’t go there at the moment). “So do I”, giggled Laura placing her hand briefly on my left knee. I felt an urge somewhere in the back of my head to lean in and steal a kiss there and then (no, you can’t do that said the voice inside my head. You will spoil your relationship forever if you do. I held back).

“Suze, Laura, dinner’s ready”, shouted mum from the bottom of the stairs. We made our way in to the dinning room to be greeted by mums best crockery laid out on the table in front of us. Dad sitting at the head of the table as usual, he is a bit of an old fuddy duddy but a softy at heart. “Is it Christmas, this crockery is only used once a year”, I joked. “Don’t be cheeky”, dad retorted. We both giggled.

From the feast in front of us it looked like mum was having one of her Italian nights. She does this every now and then, we have had Mexican, French, Spanish and now Italian over the past few weeks. I think it keeps her mind busy hunting through her cookery books on a regular basis to bring us the cuisine of the week. I mustn’t mock she is a great cook.

We sat and ate our way through a stuffed mushroom starter, then a delicious meatball and pasta dish. Neither of us had room for the tiramisu mum had prepared for desert. We helped to clear the table and load the dishwasher (thank you, whoever it was that invented that machine. It has saved me slaving at the sink during my formative years).

All of us then settled down of the sofas to watch TV whilst our food digested. Dad flicked through the channels and found a wonderful wildlife program about big cats. A subject close to home as both of us had a family cat. Mine was called Minxie a lovely grey and white specimen and Laura’s, Scratcher (it was very apt, he was always clawing at something).

The TV documentary finished at about 10pm and we were both rubbing our eyes trying to stave off the inevitable sleep. It had been a hard week; lots of cramming for tests and it had certainly taken its toll on both of us. We made our way upstairs and I offered for Laura to go and use the bathroom first. My room now had the addition of a camp bed which Dad had set up earlier next to my bed.

I changed in to my sleeping shorts and top and folded my clothes placing them on my dressing table stool for the morning. Usually I don’t wear anything in bed, I find it a little restrictive. When you roll over in the nightclothes don’t seem to move with you and I end up being strangled by my own garments. So for years I never wore anything, even now weather permitting I don’t like to wear pyjamas or nighties.

“Damn”, came Laura’s voice from the bathroom. I walked over the bathroom door, which was slightly ajar. “What’s up?”, I enquired. “I’ve forgotten my toothpaste”, came the reply. “I’ve got some, can I come in”, I asked. “Yes, sure I’m decent”, she replied. Boy, was she right. Laura had changed in to a pink silky two-piece, with very short, shorts. I had to compose myself as I reached past her left shoulder to remove my toothpaste from the wall cabinet.

“Thanks Suze” she offered as I made my way across the landing to the bedroom. Wow, I never thought she would look that good in her nightwear. I don’t even like pink but it certainly did something for Laura. “Finshed”, came Laura’s sweet voice as she entered my bedroom. I made a hasty retreat to the bathroom; I didn’t want to be seen ogling her beautiful rounded breasts (which had now been topped off with hard nipples. Yes, thankfully it was a little cool in that bathroom much to my delight).

I quickly but thoroughly cleaned my teeth and washed my face. After applying a little moisturiser I made my way to my bed. Laura was already tucked up on the camp bed. “Are you comfortable on there”, I enquired. “Yes, I’m fine”, Laura replied squirming under the sheets to make herself a little more settled.

I climbed under my duvet and with a yawn turned out the bedside light. “Night Laura, sleep tight, hope the bedbugs don’t bite”, I yawned to Laura (this is an old saying, I’m not sure if it is just a Yorkshire thing). “Good night Suze, sleep tight”, came the reply. Laura turned on to her side to face the bed. I stared out at her in the dark and as my eyes became more accustomed to the low light, I could just make out her shape in the darkness.

No comments: