Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Behind the Bike Sheds - Part 4, Look Who Had Me for Dinner

What a week it had been, the best part by far was screwing Alex. I had thought about that encounter several times over the past few days. He really made me feel good that day we fucked. Yes, I had been involved in several relationships over the years but those guys always left me feeling a little dirty and even used. Alex was different; if anything I think he had become a little shy over the whole encounter. I had been thinking so deeply about the whole thing that I hadn’t realised my hand was inside my shorts and caressing my pussy.

With eyes shut and an image of Alex in my head, I began to push my fingers between my steamy pussy lips. It felt good to touch myself, no guilt only pleasure in my mind. I could see us both embraced, my legs wrapped around his waist as he entered me time and time again. My hips now started to rise towards my moist fingers and I pushed a couple inside me. Not quite the same feeling as having Alex’s hard cock penetrate me but close enough for now.

Alternating between pushing my fingers deep inside my cunt and rubbing them along my clit, I drifted back to that day. I suddenly became aware that my deep and throaty breaths were becoming quite loud. The last thing I wanted to do was stir Laura from her slumber and be discovered with my hand up my pussy. Or, did I? How would Laura react? Would she jump on top of me and place her fingers inside me?

The very thought of this was taking me close to the edge. My back arched against the mattress as I fucked myself faster. I wanted to scream out but knew I couldn’t. This is difficult for me, as I love to vocalise my pleasure, I always have.

“Suze, are you still awake?”, came the voice from the dark. Catching my breath and trying not to give away my predicament I replied, “Yes, I seem to have woken up since getting in bed, isn’t that bizarre”? “I am beginning to get back ache on here, could I share with you”, she enquired. Jesus, fuck, of course she could, I’m laying here with my wet fingers smelling of pussy and she wants to get in with me. How could I refuse.

“Yes, climb in”, I beckoned as I slid across the far side. Fuck, it was cold over there but well worth the slight discomfort. I could smell Laura’s perfume (Estee Lauders Beautiful) long before she slided in next to me. I kept my distance at the far side of the bed. “Brrrr”, exclaimed Laura. “Are you cold”? I hopefully enquired (I really wanted to feel her skin against mine). With that she turned around and pushed her ass in to my groin. What the hell was going on? This was like a dream come true. Should I pinch myself to make sure this is really happening?

I reciprocated and spooned in against her, my left arm gently resting on the top of her left hip. I could now smell her hair as it spread across the pillow near my nose. Gardenia with a slight hint of honeysuckle. She smelt all girl. Oh, shit I just remembered my right hand was covered in my pussy juice and must be heating up and giving off an aroma by now (funny how you hardly ever smell sex on yourself but can detect it on others). I eased my right hand from under the edge of my pillow and took a deep smell. Oh yes, there was no mistaking what it had been doing.

Lifting my pillow I pushed it underneath and rubbed my fingers against the sheet. Hopefully the sheet would absorb most of my pussy juice aroma and not give me away. “Are you warming up now Laura”?, I enquired. Laura turned over to face me and placed her right hand on my arm. “Yes, Uhm that’s better”, she replied. I could smell her minty breath; her lips were now only inches from my own.

I began to drift again back to that hot afternoon with Alex. My heart was now pounding so hard and fast with my arousal I thought for sure that Laura would be able to hear it. My top lip was enveloped in a wet warmth and then my bottom lip experienced the same sensation. Fuck, Laura was sucking at my mouth. Next a tongue licked across my lips, long and lingering. I parted my lips and a warm stiff tongue pushed them apart and began to search my mouth.

My tongue wrapped around hers and tousled in our conjoined mouths. A hand reached up behind my head and the kiss took on more urgency and depth. My pussy began to pound with engorgement and my nipples stood like chapel hat pegs. Laura was taking me. Was this a dream? No it didn’t feel like one of my erotic dreams, this had more substance and detail, it was real. Laura let loose a moan in to my mouth and it resonated off the roof of my mouth. She seemed to be enjoying the experience as much as myself.

Now a hand was pushing downwards between the skin of my stomach and the waistband of my shorts. This girl was on a roll and nothing was going stop her (certainly not me). I parted from the kiss and licked my way down her neck, onwards towards her right breast. Bending my back as I did so to allow Laura the pleasure she sought.

I locked my lips around her hard nipple and sucked her fleshy breast in to fill my mouth as deeply as I could. Sucking, licking and nibbling at her made her moan and she pressed her head in to the pillow to muffle her delight. Her hand was now cupping my mound and the generated heat was filling my nostrils with the smell of my sex.

I flicked my tongue around her nipple, which was now so hard and proud. Laura began to rub my pussy with her fingertips. I moved back up the bed and pushed my lips against hers and we eagerly kissed each other. Now breast against breast, with Laura’s hand trapped between us.

Laura’s excitement got the better of her and she pushed her fingers inside me. “That feels good”, I encouraged. She began to move her fingers in and out of my pussy, with slow and deliberated thrusts. My mouth was filled with Laura’s tongue and I gently bit down on it as she took me to new heights of ecstasy. She was good and certainly didn’t strike me as being a virgin lesbian (is that the correct terminology?) she seemed more experienced than that. Or could it be that being a woman she knew exactly which buttons to press?

Her hand was now working my pussy with gusto and the results of her activities were clearly evident, my thighs were awash with my own juices. “Suze”, she exclaimed. “Yes”, I replied. “Do you want me to make you cum”? she asked. “Laura, fuck me, fuck me…Oh Jesus, fuck me”, I blurted out. I was very near to cuming, the combination of being fucked in my own bed by a girl I have fancied for ages and the possibility of detection was bringing my orgasm ever closer.

“Suze, are you close? I can feel you tightening up on my fingers?”, she enquired. “Yes, yes, Oh fuck I’m cuming now”, and with that my back arched in to the bed and hot fluid ran down Laura’s fingers, dripping on to my sheet. “Suze my hand is wet through”. She withdrew her hand from between my legs and ran her fingers over my mouth. They were hot wet and musky. I ran my tongue over my lips as she lapped at her fingers.

My pussy was throbbing and my heart beating so rapidly I thought it would burst from my chest. Laura was greedily cleaning the cum from her fingers, making sure every crevice was clean with her tongue.

Satiated, aroused and happy I casually rubbed the back of my hand against her silky covered pussy. “Now, Laura what would you like me to do for you”? I eagerly enquired. She lifted my hand and returned it to my hip. “Sweetie, that’s for next time” she replied slipping my hand around her waist. We both drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.

“Suze, Suze are you awake”? came my mothers enquiring voice in the distance. I opened my eyes to see the lovely Laura eyes still sleeping by my bed. “Suze, can you get the door”? I climbed out of bed and opened the door to be greeted by my mother holding a tray with tea and breakfast. “Thanks Mum”, I said taking the tray from her and closing the door.

Laura began to stir. “Laura, do you want some tea and toast”? I asked. With a yawn Laura woke from her slumber. “Yes, please Suze”. I didn’t know quite what to say about last night so we both sat in silence eating our breakfasts in bed. “Laura you know…” I started “Suze, last night… said Laura. “Yes, I replied”. “Please don’t tell anyone about it, especially not Duane”, (Duane is Laura’s boyfriend) she asked. “Of course not, it’s just between us”, I reassured her. “Thanks Suze”, she smiled. Now should I tell Alex when I see him?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent story..Left me VERY arroused...I could not read enough...