Saturday, January 21, 2006

Meet Me Behind the Bike SHeds - The Piano Lesson

This contribution to the behind the bike sheds is by Gigi. As her blog is no longer in existence I asked for a copy to puyblish here, which she kindly provided. Enjoy.

Need help with that Miss?

He said leaning over me. I could smell the alcohol on his breath.
“No thank you, Mr. Hanrahan. It’s only one bag, I can manage.”
I slammed the car door shut and with my grocery bag in my arms I turned towards the house underestimating the drunken mans speed.
“S’not right,” he said blocking my way, “pretty little thing like you
all alone with out a man to take care of her needs.”
He liked his lips and I could feel perspiration begin to form on my forehead.
I was all alone on the end of the lane, no where to run, no one to hear me scream
and a large drunken man between me and my house.

“Miss Brown I’m hear for my lesson.”
I breathed a sigh of relief as Mr. Hanrahan moved to reveal my piano student
Standing in the drive.

“Alex! Right on time!” The young man walked past the older their shoulders
bumping and they stopped and stared into each others eyes momentarily. Hanrahan might have been bigger but Alex had youth and sobriety on his side and so the drunk walked on.

I watched him stagger down the drive and up the street.
“Alex, are you familiar with the term ‘nick of time’?” I said and
turned toward my student.
“Has he bothered you before Miss?”
The concern in his young eyes was sincere and made me smile.
“Come on inside Alex and don’t worry about me.”
He took my bag and waited for me to walk ahead, a true gentleman.
I opened the door and lead the way to the kitchen throwing my keys on the
Small table by the front door.
“I wish you wouldn’t treat me like that.”
Alex said, placing the bag on the table and shoving his hands in his pockets.
“Like what Alex?”
I absently began putting the groceries away thinking about the pieces of music we would work on this afternoon.
“Like a child. I am eighteen you know.”
I stood in front of the open fridge and looked into his eyes,
“Yes, yes I know.”
I closed the fridge and walked into the living room grabbing the sheet music I had left on the counter.

I did know how old he was, I knew all about him.
When he arrived at my door that first afternoon I was surprised by his appearance.
I was used to teaching children and there stood this young man a very handsome young
Man. I found it hard to concentrate on scales and tempi when all I could think about was kissing those lips and running my hands across his chest.
I knew how fine his ass looked in his jeans and how my nipples hardened at the sight of him in his school uniform.

I also knew how many years separated us.


I sat in the piano bench and motioned Alex to sit beside me and as I leaned forward to adjust the music I felt Alex’s lips kissing my cheek.
He pulled away as I sat back and looked in to his eyes.
“Alex-,”
He leaned in and kissed my lips his hands moving up my thighs as I parted my lips
And let his tongue part my lips. I moaned into his mouth as our tongues entwined.
I abruptly pulled away and stood up,
“Alex, I think it’s best if you go.” I turned away from him and looked out the living room window.
I heard his steps behind me then felt his body against mine.
“Are you sure Miss?” he said leaning down kissing my neck, “Is that what you really want?”
I leaned back into him, his hands on my hips and his lips on my neck.
I could feel his hardness against my ass as he slowly began to lift my skirt.
I raised my hand to his head and ran my fingers through his hair.
My skirt was around my waist revealing that I was only wearing thigh highs.

Alex ran his hand over my naked ass, “So all those rumors are true?”
He murmured into my hair.

“What rumors?” I asked as I moved my hands down to his crotch and rubbed his cock through his jeans.

“That the widow piano teacher doesn’t wear panties.”

I turned, shock registering on my face, “What?!”

“Gotcha!”
He chuckled and leaned down to press his lips against mine.
Our hands were everywhere as we tore at each others clothing.

My skirt fell upon the piano bench followed by my top and his jeans and shirt.
Naked save for my thigh highs I gazed upon his body bathed in the light
of the setting sun. Hard and tight, bursting with youthful potential I ran my hands
Across his chest and down his belly to his rigid cock.
As I took his shaft in my hands I could hear him suck his breath through his teeth.
Keeping my eyes on his I lowered myself to my knees his turgid member inches from my face.
I reached my tongue out to lick the precious drops of precum from his engorged cock.
Alex moaned and moved his hips toward me.
‘It’s ok to touch me.” I told him and he reached out his hands to tangle his fingers in my hair. I took his cock in my waiting mouth.

“Oh Miss!” he moaned causing me to giggle.
I released his glistening dick from my mouth and stood up wrapping my arms around his neck.
“It’s Elizabeth.” I said tracing kisses up his neck to his ear.

“What was that Miss?” Alex asked his hands running down my back resting on my ass.
“Call me Elizabeth.” I whispered nibbling on his ear.

“Elizabeth.”

Alex lowered his head taking my hardened nipple in his mouth sucking hard.

I sighed and ran my hand over his head.

“Fuck me Alex.”

“Yes Miss-Elizabeth.”

I lowered myself to the floor bringing Alex with me.
Lying on my back I opened my legs to him beckoning him to me.

He surprised me by kissing my belly and dragging his tongue down to my slit.
I inhaled sharply as I felt his tongue enter my folds and circle my clit.
“Alex!”
He bent my one leg up giving him access to my slit as he lapped at my pussy
With enthusiasm.
I was stunned by his expertise, how could any one so young be so good at licking pussy?
His lips found my clit and nibbled gently sending spasm though my cunt.
“Oh my god!” I moaned as his fingers entered me.
Alex sucked my hardened bud into his mouth as his fingers pumped in and out of my dripping hole.
My pussy tightened as my orgasm washed over my body, my hips bucking through the air.
I cried out in pleasure, “Oh Alex please fuck me, I need to feel you in me!”

“Yes Miss!” He replied thrusting his cock into my dripping pussy.
I could feel his balls against me as he drove his entire length in me.
Slowly he withdrew until only his head of his cock was still embedded in my cunt then again with force rammed into me.
Slowly he repeated this move until his strong arms supporting himself above me.
My hips copied his rhythm, his tempo and I could feel another orgasm beginning to build within me as we performed our adagio.

I wrapped my legs around his slim waste wanting him even closer to my body.
Our bodies glistened with sweat in the dying light of day.

“Fuck me Alex!”
Faster and faster his thrusts came. His grunts betraying his hard work.
Again I matched his tempo his accelerando.
Alex leaned on to his elbows his cock now rubbing against my clit as it
Pumped in and out of my pussy sending me over the edge.
“I’m cumming!” I screamed in crescendo thrusting my hips into his.

“Fuck!” he yelled as he came filling me with his creamy load.
With one final thrust he groaned and rested his head upon my breast.

“That was lovely Miss.” Alex panted his lips finding my nipple once again.

“Encore!” I replied.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This Time I had to release myself..this sory had me right there..very well written